The TU Dresden, CIMTT endeavours to make its website http://trans3net.eu accessible in accordance with national legal provisions implementing Directive (EU) 2016/2102 of the European Parliament and of the Council.
Preparation of this Declaration on Accessibility
This declaration was prepared on 3.9.2020. The last review of the [name of institution] website and this declaration was carried out on 3.9.2020.
Basis for the preparation of this Declaration on Accessibility is a self-assessment carried out by TU Dresden.
Status of compatibility with the requirements of the Federal Ordinance on Accessible Information Technology (BITV)
Use one of the three variants depending on the status
- This website is fully compatible with the requirements of the Law Implementing Directive (EU) 2016/2102 on Accessibility to the Websites and Mobile Applications of Public Authorities (BfWebG) in accordance with BITV 2.0.
- Due to the following incompatibilities and/or exceptions, this website is partially compatible with the requirements of the BfWebG in accordance with BITV 2.0.
Status of compatibility with the requirements of the BITV
Due to the following incompatibilities and/or exceptions, this website is partially compatible with the requirements of the BfWebG in conjunction with BITV 2.0.
- Color contrasts are not sufficient in all cases.
- The map display under “Map of Transfer Promoters” is not fully accessible.
- The supporters/promoters are alternatively accessible in list form below the map.
- Not all documents are available in barrier-free form.
We have a very extensive and diverse website with a large number of documents. This was published before 23 September 2018 and therefore does not reflect the current state of accessibility. We are making every effort to remove the barriers, but due to the resource situation in project operation we are currently unable to provide a fully accessible website. Please contact us by phone or e-mail if (parts of our) content are not accessible for you. We will then make every effort to provide the desired information.
Alternative access paths or supporting functions
The accessibility tools on the left-hand side of the page are available to help you set text sizes, colour contrasts and highlight links more individually.
If you notice any shortcomings in terms of accessible design, please contact by email firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you are not satisfied with our handling of your feedback, you can contact the Saxon Arbitration Service:
Representative of the Saxon State Government for the interests of people with disabilities
Further offers of assistance at TU Dresden
You can find further offers of assistance of the Commissioners for Students with Disabilities and Chronic Illnesses of TU Dresden: https://tu-dresden.de/tu-dresden/organisation/gremien-und-beauftragte/beauftragte/bfsb